Usage Monitor lets you set watch limits on processes to know when your process is using too much. Watch limits can be placed on Memory Usage, GDI Objects, and USER Objects. This is a great tool for any developer.
- Monitor Memory Usage, GDI Objects, USER Objects
- Minimize to the system tray for uncluttered monitoring
- Audible and visual alarm is triggered when a limit has been surpassed
- Alarms can execute a file
- Display all processes or only processes you are monitoring
- Automatically have Usage Monitor generate a CSV output